Equinox Landscape installs both gardens it designs and those designed by other architects. Our installation crew is a group of seasoned professionals who are trained in masonry, carpentry, planting, drainage, concrete pouring, low voltage lighting, and water features. What makes our installations stand out from the others?
- Low-tech, earth-friendly techniques: We build healthy soil, and control weeds and erosion by sheet mulching and applying compost tea.
- Cutting-edge new technologies: Using the AirSpade, a compressed air tool, we can loosen severely compacted soil while protecting delicate root systems. We also use electronic soil moisture sensors and smart irrigation systems for efficient watering.
- Our staff are certified rainwater harvesting experts to build systems that capture and use the water that falls for free on your land.
- Plants are hand-selected from the finest local nurseries. Buying locally saves on pollution caused by the shipping process and guarantees that the plants are acclimated to your climate.
- Environmentally sensitive materials such as recycled plastic (polymer) can be used for bender boards and, when requested, for decks.